Saturday, May 10, 2008

I love the rain the most

Today morning was absolutely lovely. :)



When i alighted from the train, the sky was all gloomy with huge dark clouds. And after i bought my packet milo, i felt cold drops on my arms. It was raining!



I love morning rain. I can't find the right words to express myself. but i love morning rain.



It was all cold and chilly, strangely, the rain smelt like the sea. It was beyond lovely.



I saw that old uncle struggling to light his cigarette in the hair-flipping winds.



I saw the trees sway and the leaves ruffle.



I saw a very nicely dressed lady running across the road with her hands over her head - attempting to shield out the rain (which wasn't very heavy).



And i saw everyone enjoying the cold, strong winds.



It was a lovely morning.

I got on the (very) cold bus, and enjoyed the simple fact that i had shelter. I sang praises (people couldn't hear me because of the engine noises - and the fact that they were all sleeping - wonderful weather to sleep.), sang praises till i fell asleep.

It was a lovely morning.