Monday, April 21, 2008

My voiceless days

I love being voiceless. Especially when i force myself to sing, and my voice goes all over the place. Totally worth it.

The past few days have been.. different. In a sense, old people coming back, new people disappearing. At work, I've been learning alot. I thank God that the Pakciks at the warehouse are so merciful, for they never hesitate to teach me how they go about doing their work.

So, Thank you Pakciks!

And the office people have been really nice as well. Sibu is really comical, ChaiFong has been great in teaching me stuff and ordering lunch! The china ladies and Wilson are very nice too. I think i need to get to know Esther better. I thank God that Pakcik Moo is so patient. I think i've been quite irritating, asking him the same stuff over and over again. Lets hear some examples:

Me: Pakcik Moo! Philippines is what?

PM: PH (with a smile :) )

~

Me: Pakcik, Which one is the invoice number?

PM: This one (with smile :) )

~

Me: Pakcik Moo, this is local delivery right?

PM: Yes :)

Me: So no need to key in House Airway Bill and Permit number?

PM: Yes :)

~

If i were Pakcik Moo, i'd have ripped off my head. -


Anyhow, Last night i had a very real conversation. Part of which made me sad, the other part made me happy. But for most parts, i had no opinions - since its no-think day.
Nevertheless, the part that made me happy - was the part when you got serious.

And then there's a part that was very... HAAA?!? We were talking about indifference and how it irritates the hell out of me. And my impression was that you didn't care about anything at all.

You: I care about my parents.

Me: Okay. thats good. What else?

You: You.

-silence-

Me: Ha?

You: I care about you.

-more silence-

~

Then, i can't remember what came after the silence. I think it was talk about Sex Gods and Gurus. Thats the part i want to forget. Cheeeez.