Tuesday, April 22, 2008

It makes a difference

Recently my brain has been caught up with a few stuff. Stuff thats not really worth my time and effort. Stuff that gets me in the Emo Spirit. Stuff that's not from God. So, last friday's Cell Group was really encouraging even though i wasn't feeling that good for most part of it. Anyhow, Aunt Shirley shared how she's getting into the habit of memorising Psalms. So i decided i'd try it too. And it makes a Difference :)

Lets hear part of mine:

Psalm 103

Let all that i am praise the Lord
With my whole heart, I will praise His holy name.

Let all that i am praise the Lord,
May i never forget the good things He does for me.

He forgives my sins,
He heals my diseases.
He redeems me from death
and crowns me with love and tender mercies.

- then i can't remember the rest.


I was reading my bible on the bus to work, and i felt really happy. Its a joy that isn't natural - i think. And i just recalled that Psalm 103 was my mum's favourite Psalm <3

I miss mummy. Wish she was here.

Then, i reached Tuas. AND THE SKY WAS ALL GLOOMY.

THATS MY FAVOURITE KIND OF SKY. <3 Thank you Jesus.