Sunday, August 31, 2008

Nothing in Everything makes Anything out of Something

Heal my heart and make it clean,
Open up my eyes to the things unseen.
Show me how to love like You have loved me.

Break my heart for whats breaks Yours,
Everything i am for Your Kingdom's cause
As i walk from earth into eternity.

~

Work has been better, handling stress better, managing my time better, understanding things better. Better.

I want to move on, and get better - I wanna learn more. Learn as much as i can.

I thank God for protection, wisdom, and everything else - good and bad. I thank God for strength, i thank God for joy, and peace at work. I thank God for a loving family, for a dad who insists that my hair must be totally dry before i go to bed, for a brother who reminds me i'm home earlier than usual by saying, "Ay! So early! its not even 10!" - causing me to be thankful for efficiency at work.

I miss everyone - Gavin, Aaron, Nat, Gek, Xuan, Debbie ++++++